Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome to My Blog

Hey Y’all!

I want to welcome each and every one of you lovely people to my blog. My name is Kenyonda, but I’m known to most as, Ki-Ki. I’m sure that most of you found your way here through my YouTube channel, so I’m assuming that you already know who you’re dealing with -- a crazy person with a camcorder. LOL.

But seriously, I am a mother, wife and sister to many. I love fashion and even though I have a little more “love” to hold on to, I would describe myself as a fashionaire! (Just made that word up! Watch out now!) I am a hairstylist, proclaimed weavologist and I love to experiment with makeup.

I love glitz, bling and more sparkle -- basically anything fabulous! If I had to describe myself I would say that I'm outgoing, caring, sincere and an all around cool person.

I write, like I talk and at times that can be a mess.com, but through my videos I try hard to get my point across.

I hope that my blog can be a portal for anyone looking for hair inspiration, makeup looks, plus size fashion reviews and tips, and most importantly an insight into my cooky head!

As always, thanks for taking time out of your day to spend with me! I so luv yah for that! :)


--Ki-Ki

No comments:

Post a Comment