Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wet-N-Wild's "Walking on Eggshells" Tutorial

Have you girls checked out Wet-n-Wild's new eye shadow palettes? Well, if the answer is no, girl you're missing out. I believe they are priced between $1.99 - $2.99 and they are pigmented! Yes! I bought one of each kind that I could get my hands on because they are that good! Love them! Definitely going on my must have list!

If you don't believe me, check out this tutorial that I did using the "Walking on Eggshells" palette! This is the perfect palette for those wanting to achieve a natural look.




















Products Used
Eyebrow pencil in black and brown for brows
10 Color Camouflage and Concealer Palette
Wet-N-Wild's Walking on Eggshells palette
E.L.F. liquid eyeliner in black
E.L.F. Cream eyeliner in black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer in Almond
E.L.F. Brown Matte Bronzer
E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzer in Warm Tan
E.L.F. Healthy Glow Bronzer in Luminescent
E.L.F. Mineral Lip Gloss in Fierce

No comments:

Post a Comment