Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Easy Everyday Makeup

Hey Y'all!

So I'm starting to film as I'm getting ready to leave the house so that you divas can see exactly what I wear out in public. This look is something that I would consider "everyday" because the colors are not very bold, and although it seems like I've done a lot, in fact, I haven't. The cheeks are pretty neutral, and even though I added a bold lip, you can easily swap that out.

I hope you gals like this look. Remember to visit my blog for updates that I do NOT post on YouTube.

Chat with y'all latah!



Products Used:
Moisturizer
e.l.f. Mineral Primer
e.l.f. eyelid primer
Revlon Color Creations #60 Foundation #4
BH Cosmetics Concealer Palette
Translucent Powder
Loreal HIP palette "Saucy"
Wet N Wild palette "Vanity"
e.l.f. gel eyeliner
e.l.f. Matte Brown Bronzer
e.l.f. Warm Tan Bronzer
e.l.f. Luminance Bronzer
e.l.f. Blushing Rose Blush
e.l.f. Spice Lipliner
Wet N Wild's "915B" lipstick

Check out the "Daily Deals" section in the upper left hand corner for extraordinary deals that are going on NOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment