Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Going Out!

Hey y'all!

I know that I have been MIA for a bit, but I have to let you all know that I missed y'all dearly!

You see, this is tax season... and we all know what happens around tax time! (Money, Money, Yeah, Yeah! --in my Bernie Mac voice!) LOL, so with that being said, I've been doing so many sew-ins that I don't want to look at another piece of weave, but I ain't complaining. The money made was grrrrreeeaaaat! But I'm ready to get back to my life.

So, to streamline my YouTube channel, I'm going to start a new series of videos titled, 'I'm Going Out!" The series will be a compiled list of hair and makeup tutorials, that you girls or guys can replicate or look to for inspiration during those days/nights that you're going out, whether it be on the town, to a club or to church. I don't discriminate! LOL.

As it stands in my mind, I will do a bombshell hair curling tutorial feat. my famous back curl technique, a church makeup look, interview makeup look, club makeup look, a sleek and sassy flat iron hair tutorial, a Dianna Ross hair curling tutorial and much, much more! So please, stick around for all those videos.

As always, I want to thank you for watching. I get many emails and calls about how my videos have helped many embrace their inner diva and I'm sooooo happy to have helped! I really do appreciate you guys!

Stay fab!
-KiKi.

No comments:

Post a Comment